The Law Firm and Mediation Practice of Alla Roytberg, P.C., while licensed to practice law in the states of New York and New Jersey, has also assisted clients with multi-jurisdictional issues that extend beyond state and country lines. From complex international divorces to partnership disputes, our firm can help New York and New Jersey clients navigate issues that arise in other states and abroad.
- Complex International Divorce Cases
- For an example of such cases, read NYLJ Decision – Sergey P., Plaintiff v. Svetlana B., Defendants
- Complex International Custody Disputes
- International Family Mediation Disputes
- International Asset Division
- International Sales and Purchases
- International Deed Transfers
- International Property Disputes
- International Partnership Disputes
- For an example of such cases, read Elghanayan v. Elghanayan 190 A.D.2d 449 (1993)
- International Business Mediation
Call an International Assistance Lawyer
Contact an international assistance attorney at the Law Firm and Mediation Practice of Alla Roytberg, P.C. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.; Sundays and evenings by appointment. We accept Visa, MasterCard and payments through PayPal.
~New York International Attorneys ~ New Jersey International Attorneys ~ Queens International Attorneys ~